Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, February 04, 2005

praises!

two big praises. (the Lord is so amazing.):

1) one of my professors i found out is Christian! dr. rantanen is a professor at UIUC, and he's teaching my human error class. we started talking about it b/c on my signature to my e-mails, i generally have verses that are meaningful to me, and he asked me if i knew about the Christian fellowship on campus for faculty, and invited me. so that was really really cool!

2) the church approved our date for our wedding on august 12, 2005. so, i'm really excited about that! it's such a huge praise, and makes the wedding day more solidified and real. so i'm really excited.

but, i definitely have a third praise that's tied with number 2:

3) my mom and dad. they've been so loving and supportive. my mom and dad have taken the time out of their busy schedule and go look at reception halls. it's been really amazing to see their love for me. and, they've been so supportive financially, which is amazing as well. so BIG PRAISES ALL AROUND! PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home