Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

where to eat in champaign-urbana?

i was looking for a number/website for Ko-fusion, and i found this post on a message board of where to eat in champaign-urbana. i hadn't heard of some the restaurants, so i think it's a good resource (it has addresses, numbers, and websites) for those of us who are just tired of eating at the same places here in champaign-urbana. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Go to Sun Singer cafe. They have the world's greatest grilled cheese sandwich! And Radio Maria is great for really random food. :-) All this talk about restaurants is making me want to visit again, as it's a lot cheaper to try new places down there than up here!

Dennis

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home