Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

flattery

yesterday, we took jonas to get his 2-month checkup. it also turned out that our clinic was offering the h1n1 vaccine to high-risk people. we are considered high risk because we have a child under 6 months at home. anyways, the nurse that was giving me the shot said some things that i thought were very flattering:
  • she said i looked too small for having a 9 week old.
  • she told me life was never going to be the same after a child. i realized she thought jonas was my first, and i told her i had a 2-year old. she said i looked too young to have 2 kids.
  • she asked how old i was after i told her i had 2 kids, i told her i was 30. she said i looked younger than 30.
that made my day, especially since i know i don't look my "best" right now taking care of a newborn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home