Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

splitting the holidays

well, as the holidays draw nearer, i realize that this will be the first time that i haven't spent thanksgiving at home. it really hit, when i realized that i'd be flying to colorado next saturday (UIUC gives a week off for thanksgiving) to spend time with nat's parents.

i think it'll be a definite challenge. already, i'm wondering what kinds of food my mom and aunt will be cooking, and who's going to be there. and i'm a little bit sad that i won't be able to see my brother too.

alas, it's all apart of being hitched. :P i'm still very grateful and thankful that each of our families are really close. :) and i'm excited to go skiing and having an American thanksgiving dinner. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We sure wish you could come to sunny Ca this month. We'll miss you both!
Love ya!

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home