Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, February 25, 2005

"Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land." ~Proverbs 25:25

i've been tired this week, battling some sort of ailment or illness. i am going to the doctor today to figure out what's going on with my body.

tonight is all-campus worship. i'm excited! it's always great to see a big auditorium packed with people singing praises, worshipping, and just lifting their eyes up to the Lord.

oh yeah! lory is done with her bar! YAY! nat's done with his quals. YAY! hip hip hooray!

alright, i gotta get back to work. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home