Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, November 28, 2005

stress and kickers

coming back to school has made me stressed. i had a dream last night about being rushed to finish my project that's due next monday. le sigh. i think that i need to just get my user study for my thesis done instead of just stalling and trying to get it perfect. (an example of where i was being a wuss).

on a different note, what's happened to the kickers in football (both college and NFL). i watched the NY Giants kicker miss 3 field goals that could have won the game. poor kicker. i've also seen kickers (more in college) miss extra points! on the one hand, it's not always completely the kicker's fault for losing, but rather poor play by a team, but on the other hand, missing extra points to me is silly. just my thoughts though. i guess in general i feel sorry for kickers (like the NY Giants one) that will probably get an earful b/c they're more in the spotlight, rather than looking at what could have been done by the team.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember that research is about taking steps, not about getting things perfect.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home