Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, October 27, 2008

heart of stone

i just cried at least five different times while watching the movie becoming jane. i've come to the conclusion that if you don't cry watching the movie you have a heart of stone. :P nat watched the movie with me and he didn't cry*. i accused of having a heart of stone to which he replied, "i guess i'll watch it again". we'll see if he cries.

* granted he was working and playing video games on his laptop so he was watching off and on, but that's not the point.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sheesh. Don't make people watch that. Next you'll be forcing them to watch Bridge to Terabithia.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

too late, nat started watching it this morning when i went to go workout. did diana like the movie?

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home