Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, October 20, 2008

can an extrovert have too much social activity?

we'll find out after this week...

tuesday night: women's Bible study
wednesday night: hang out with friend
thursday night: movie night with friends
friday night: baby shower
saturday night: dinner with friends
sunday night: small group

my poor introverted husband....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris C. said...

So how was the overwhelmingly social week?

8:50 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

tiring and draining. :P we made it through. i think by sunday we were both kinda grumpy (it didn't help that i was pms-ing). :P

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home