Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, September 22, 2008

visitor

my best friend amy is coming into town on thursday. i know that she doesn't care what the house looks like or what i make for the meals, but i do. :)

i went a little bit overboard cleaning today, and i blame it on the nice weather and amy visiting. i scrubbed and cleaned the kitchen counters, cleaned the windows in the kitchen, and cleaned the bathroom. all i have left housework wise is doing some laundry. (nat has kindly volunteered to sweep and mop the floor).

i had my menu planned out for amy's visit but i had to scrap my fried chicken meal since amy had been eating out all last week (she lost power b/c of ike). i hope that amy has a good time while she's here. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home