Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, November 14, 2008

accident

this morning when i was driving to go work out, i almost got into an accident. i was driving straight and i had a green light; a person going the opposite way was turning left at the light. they didn't stop and i almost hit them. i slammed on the break, honked my horn. the car slid and i almost ran into the median. it was pretty crazy. i was pretty impressed with my reaction b/c usually i just panic and freeze. i think this is the closest i've come being in an accident.

ironically, we were borrowing our friend's car, and they had previously let some other friends borrow their car and they got into a big accident. the car got totaled and they had to get a new car (not the one i was driving). nat and i were just talking about it this morning when we drove home. i was freaked out mostly b/c i didn't want to give mark and jenn a heart attack; they might never let their friends borrow their cars ever again! don't worry mark and jenn (if you're reading this), all is well! :) your car did a fabulous job at braking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home