Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, November 10, 2008

sick days for moms

i've been thinking off an on about what a mom would get if she were paid in a job--salary, benefits, etc. recently, since i've been sick, i've thought about sick days. it'd be nice if i had sick days i could use anyway i wanted. today, i would have loved to just sleep all day, especially since sean was awake between 3-4:30AM. unfortunately, i had a little toddler with loads of energy to watch over. :P i tried to take a nap when he was napping, but he had an erratic nap (30 minutes sleep, followed by 45 minutes of awake/crying, followed by 30 minutes of sleep). i am thankful that he does sleep through the night (even if he gets up at 3AM on rare occasions). hopefully i will get better soon even if i can't get a day off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home