Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, December 05, 2005

insane in the membrane

whew, 90% done with my final project for children's literature. i did a paper looking at how child development is reflected in the Ramona series.

i didn't think that i could get it done. i've been struggling with my confidence in writing with this class, so i was really unmotivated to get it done. it even manifested itself with physical ailments--headaches, feeling like i wanted to puke. uh. but i got it done.

i thought that it wasn't organized very well, but nat and tanya were very encouraging with their comments. hopefully my professor thinks it's ok.

wow, look at the time, it's getting late. off to bed!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were up late last night...

9:01 AM  
Blogger tony c said...

I've been getting headaches too. I don't know what's wrong with me. I hope your headaches go away.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home