Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

things i'll miss about champaign (and urbana): part 4

the airport*

i'll miss the fact that the airport is only 10 minutes away (15 with "traffic") from our house. i'll also miss the fact that we can show up 45 minutes before our flight leaves without having troubles checking in or going through security.**

i'll also miss the personnel that work at the airport. they're always friendly and accommodating. when we land, they are very fast at getting our bags back to us. if our bag is missing, they are happy to file a claim and get you on your way.

* note, i'll miss the airport, but not necessarily having to fly into or out of cmi; i've had too many canceled flights and delays.
** i don't think champaign-urbana is really high on the terrorist list of cities to attack, but i could be wrong.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm... did I miss something? When are you leaving Champaign?

-Joe

6:48 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

we aren't leaving champaign yet, next year. this is just stuff i've been thinking about. it's like a long goodbye. :)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home