Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

things i'll miss about champaign: part 2

korean food
uiuc has a large population of koreans, most of which i think are students (both grad and undergrad). champaign-urbana benefits from this by having numerous korean restaurants, a few of which on campus. with this being said, it's no wonder that here in this town i've fallen deeper in love with korean food. before i came, i was just familiar with bulgogi and bi bim bap, but now i've been exposed to delicious soups, dumplings, hot pot, and so much more. and as i've grown to love korean food, i've found that my tolerance (and love) for spicy foods and grown as well. :)

because of all the restaurants in town, the prices for korean food is very reasonable. i don't think that this will be the case after we move. because of this, i'm determined to eat as much korean as i can before i leave. the two that i'll venture to most are probably woorijib (on campus) and b-won. so good. drool. if you're hunkering for korean, let me know! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

i used to have a roommate in college that was from korea.. i haven't had korean food since she left town! You'll have to recommend a good restaurant for me to try out here!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

jenn, i'd recommend woorijib and b-won. :)

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home