Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

the kind of home i'd like to have...

well, i'm on my 5th day here at los garcia's.  they are nat's best friends.  :)  i must say, the type of home and atmosphere is the kind of home that i'd like to have at some point.  they are so relaxed and welcoming at their home.  it's been a pretty quiet week so far, but in previous visits, they'd have people come in and out.  no need to really tell them you're coming, just come over.  the door is always opened for visitors! :)

the garcias basically have the attitude of "my house is your house".  i just rummage through the house and kitchen to find what i need, and i don't feel guilty about doing it.  it's like being at my parents (or nat's parents) house where i can just really make myself feel at home.  at first, i felt that i'd be a burden, but by now, i just feel like i'm a family member in their house.  of course, the garcias probably would say that i was one from the first day that i got here.  :P  so if you're ever visiting our house, just know that you can feel free to help yourself to anything you need at our house. :)

the last thing that i love about the garcias is that i truly feel like aunt ramona with their two boys.  they give me hugs, kisses, and just hang out with me as if i was really their aunt.  they are two very sweet boys, and though they do have their defiant moments, they are very well behaved.  they listen to me most of the time when i ask them to do something, which is nice.  :)  they are both very gentle and sweet in spirit so there isn't very much rough housing, if any, with the boys.  they both love sean very much and play well with him.  :)  

i love the garcia home. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home