Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

success!

nat was really happy when i picked him up from work yesterday. he finally has a mathematical formula to model the things that he's been working on for his research. he's been working on figuring out how to write on the model for months! luckily, his research group was able to help him figure out how to write the model. yay research group! :)

supposedly, the model has ten variables, a summation, and a product multiplier thingy. i joked with nat that he should print his formula out on a card, laminate it, and give it to all his committee members and say, "this is my contribution to the field". :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

When you get that card, scan it in please. I want to see it.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

heheheh. i'll ask nat to turn it into a pdf and i'll post it. :)

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home