Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

conversations we have in the morning

me: lane kiffin is going to usc.
nat: i know, i read that this morning. what a jerkface. it's a good fit for usc though*.

some conversation about why he's a jerkface.

nat: well, at least this will continue my dislike of usc.**

* nat's explanation: usc is under a lot of controversy. lane kiffin is under a lot of controversy. that's why it's a good fit.
** nat had told me earlier he wasn't sure how he was doing to dislike usc if pete carroll wasn't there anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I totally agree with you on this one!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home