Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

welcome home! :)

of course of all the days that we had snow in colorado was the day we left. between the mountains and denver, there was about 8-16 inches of snow which meant that our normal 1.5 hour trip to the airport took 2.5 hours on friday morning. all in all it worked out well. we got to the airport pretty early, and we were able to watch the big trucks remove the snow from the runways. we also saw iceman1, 3, and 4 (we never found out where iceman 2 was) driving around de-icing planes.

we made it back safely, and on-time (thanks to a long layover in chicago). :) since returning, we've had team d come and visit, attended the richardella wedding, and played lots of games with team d before sunday.

we're trying to get back into the swing of things, but sleeping until 10:30am doesn't seem to be helping. there's always tomorrow. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remind me later that I can never play Cities and Knights with Nat again.

-DC

9:55 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

nat will be sad to hear this news. he doesn't win all the time. :)

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home