Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, October 23, 2006

never enough time

i thought that i'd have plenty of time to do lots of things on my list now that i'm a partial housewife. i think reality has smacked me in the face and laughed at me. the study is still unkempt, young couples night is still unplanned, and i haven't gotten very far in searching for a job.

where has all that "free time" gone? i think that i've slept a lot more (meaning i get up much later), and i've used the excuse of "not feeling well" for over a week now. and then, there are the social engagements--blurp party, new members meeting, Bible study reunion party, etc. (don't get me wrong, i love the social engagements!). i need to figure out a way to lay a smackdown on time so i can start crossing things off on my list!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could always do it "grad student style" where you refuse to...I don't know...go to bed?...until after you've crossed something off your list. Kind of like refusing to go home until you've done something toward finishing your thesis or whatever.

-DC

9:52 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

hmm. i think i like sleep too much to get things done. :) hopefully i can finish the study today.

2:31 PM  
Blogger PB&K said...

Man, DC, that's a great idea.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home