Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

itsy bitsy spider

last night i woke up nat with some sleep talking/screaming. i was mostly asleep, and i thought i saw a spider with a big web on my pillow, so i started screaming "there's a spider! there's a spider! ahhhh!!". of course, it woke nat up, and it actually woke me up, and we both found my pillow without a spider. :)

today, we did find a spider around our fridge. it was quite huge (i thought it was like a cricket or something). coincidence. i think not. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

man it totally freaked me out! I thought something was really wrong. It was especially startling because I had just reached that near-sleep stage and was mostly out of it.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

i quote my darling husband, "all i heard was 'SPIDER' and shrieking".

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home