Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

wallet size me

when nat left for his trip last week, i gave him some wallet-sized photos of me and sean to remind him of home. i also thought it would be nice to have these pictures to show his friends the latest picture of our son. well, apparently, nat had tough time understanding what wallet-sized photos are for. :P he didn't want to ruin them, so he kept them nice and safe in his back-pack. after i teased him a couple of times*, he finally put them in his wallet. :)

* nat had told me a few times that his friends wished that sean and i went, in which i replied, "did you at least show them sean's picture?" to which nat replied, "no, they weren't with me, they were in the car." to which i replied, "why aren't the in your wallet?"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do have to admit that pictures get ruined in wallets. I applaud Nat for caring so much about his family.

-DC

2:55 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

yes, it's true, but it's not the hard to make another copy of the same pictures. :) actually, the wallet-sized pictures come in twos, so he already has a built-in backup. :)

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home