Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

dinner anyone? :)

we'd like to have some people (maybe up to 4 guests) for dinner* either this friday or saturday night (preferably saturday night). first people to post a comment with their day of preference will "win"**. :) you may post on behalf of your significant other, if applicable. :)

ready.... set.... go! :)

* this offer is only for our friends in the champaign-urbana area. sorry for you out-of-towners!
**i told nat about this post, and he responded with "sounds exciting!".

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to make sure I get to be there.
-Nat

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"this offer is only for our friends in the champaign-urbana area. sorry for you out-of-towners!"

Laaaaaame :D

12:28 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

jadeejf: let me elaborate on my statement:

out-of-towners are more than welcome to come if they are able to make into town on time. :)

1:27 PM  
Blogger Dr. T said...

No preference. I win! :)

12:40 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

alright, we have room for 1-2 more, any takers? :)

10:00 AM  
Blogger tony c said...

You can't mail out-of-towner's dinner?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

i guess i could mail you dinner, but i can't guarantee that it will still be good when it arrives. :P i wouldn't want to be the one responsible if you got food poisoning.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home