Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

why blog?

the question has come a few times on why i blog. the main reason i blog is to keep my good friends updated on my life. i have 7 friends in particular that i have in mind. unfortunately, they aren't really into the whole web 2.0, well, maybe 2 of them. sometimes, i want to be snarky* when they ask the question, "what's been going on lately?". my snarky response would be, "you can read it on my blogs; you have been reading them, haven't you?".

i will give bonus points if you comment on this post and you are one of the 7. :)

* i'm in a snarky mood. beware. nat is aware. we're trying to work through it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if I'm not one of the seven people you care about? I might cry.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

dc and tanya--i will give you semi-bonus points for posting. :)

the 7 i'm thinking about are ppl i met in college/high school.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonus points! Bonus points! Gots to get my bonus points! Woo hoo!!!

Joe G.

What's a web 20?

11:43 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

sorry joe, you weren't one of the ones i was thinking about. :P i hadn't met you yet in high school or college.

according to wikipedia, web 2.0 is "is a term describing the trend in the use of World Wide Web technology and web design that aims to enhance creativity, information sharing, and, most notably, collaboration among users."

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home