Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

in awe

be in awe of this beautiful equation my husband and his research group came up with for his model. :) well, in awe or let your head swim with all the symbols and variables. :)



sorry, i can't post what the variables mean or what the equation refers to. i'd hate for my husband to get scooped on his research. :P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did he purposefully sneak in a "BS" or was that a happy coincidence?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

i think that's happy coincidence. :)

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You might say the whole thing is a "BS".
-Nat

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home