Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, February 16, 2009

"that bread hates me!"

that's what nat told me on valentine's day morning. :P he had finished giving sean breakfast and headed out to get me some "treats". unfortunately, when he headed to mirabelle's to get my favorite bread, pecan raisin, they hadn't finished baking it. they had finished baking all the other breads, but not that one. this wasn't the first time that nat had wanted to get me the bread and was unable to. one time he took the bus to downtown, only to find that mirabelle's was closed. i think he went another time, and they didn't have the bread. so when he came home on saturday morning, he was pretty irritated. :) hence, the comment. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home