Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

poor nat

nat has been up since 4AM not feeling so good. he's had diarrhea, vomiting, and the chills. all he's had today is a glass of gatorade. i hope he feels better soon! :(

this is the sickest i've ever seen him. poor guy!

3 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Yuck I hope he gets better!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

me too!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, unfortunately Ramona got sick tonight as well. It's a tough time in our house right now: all three of us are sick. I hope that she is able to sleep through the night and doesn't wake up too much.

I feel a little better, but am still a little woozy.
-Nat

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home