Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

spontaneous

my best friend amy called our house at 8:30AM yesterday to tell us that she was going to the hospital b/c of her contractions. i had told her if she had the baby before we left for colorado, i'd try to be there. so, after she called, i started looking for tickets to houston using my parents frequent flyer miles (thanks mom and dad!). after looking, i found a ticket that would get me in at 10:15PM. nat and i went grocery shopping and came home to have lunch. i packed, and then got ready for a baby shower i was throwing. went to the baby shower, nat picked me up and took me to the airport. i called on my long layover in chicago to check on how amy was doing. she did great! she had isabel at 8:30PM! my friend's husband drove me to the hospital and i got to see the new family member. it was great!

i'll be home in champaign tomorrow night (for those of you in champaign that have been missing me). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home