Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

hard time sleeping

there was a thunderstorm last night, and the winds, rain, and thunder kept waking me up. i told nat this this morning, to which he replied, "there was a thunderstorm? i must have slept through it!". if only i could be that lucky!

2 Comments:

Anonymous DC said...

I slept through a fire alarm once...

12:04 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

the funny thing is nat is a light sleeper like me. he usually doesn't sleep through things.

i'm surprised that you slept through a fire alarm!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home