Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, July 24, 2009

it's not everyday you hear....

"you need to gain more weight". that's what the doctor said today after i had my 35 week checkup. i haven't gained weight the past 3 visits, which is the span of 6 weeks. :P she wasn't overly concerned, but she'd just like to see me gain more. i told her i gained about the same weight when i was pregnant with sean, and that i had a harder time gaining weight at the end with my controlled diet. i guess i should be eating for 2 from now on. i'd like to say bring on the deep fried food and sweets, but that's not exactly what i should be doing for my diet. maybe i should have entered the hot dog eating contest, or eating 72 lbs of steak.....

2 Comments:

Blogger 20-30-40 said...

Lucky you...I think I'll be hearing the opposite soon even though I'm eating less this time around.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

aww. i think my diet has a lot to do with my weight gain, or lack there of. ;P

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home