Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, July 10, 2009

spoiled

well everyone, i made it through the day alive yesterday. :P let me backup a little bit. my mom had been visiting for a week and a half, and i must say, i love when my mom visits. she plays with sean, she cooks, and she's generous enough to buy things for us (like groceries, lunch, or custard cup). it's great for me because i get a little break from being a stay at home mom. and it's great that my mom loves spending time with her grandson and serving our family. she did get tired at the end of each day (but who wouldn't chasing a toddler around?), but i think she enjoyed her time.

anyways, everytime my mom is here, i get spoiled with all the help. then, when she leaves, i get this, "i can't do this" attitude, even though it's not much different without her. but, i managed to get through the day, and all went well. :) nat kindly reminds me that i've been taking care of sean by myself about 95% of his life. :) thanks honey, for that reminder! :)

thanks mom for all your help! we loved having you here! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home