Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

i love my husband

i love nat so very much, and i am so thankful that he is my husband. in the past few days, he has rebuked me over several issues, and during those times, i've been so thankful for nat. strange, i know. i love how God works in nat's life and how he truly does love me as Christ loved the church. in his rebuke, i could see his love and gentleness towards me and that attitude definitely made a big difference in how i received his rebuke. i'm not saying nat is perfect, but i do love seeing Christ work in his heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home