Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

diabetes

i'm taking my gestational diabetes test tomorrow. i'm dreading the result because i think i'm going to fail the test and have gestational diabetes. bleh. i wasn't thrilled to have my diet carb-limited last time, and i'm definitely not looking forward to it again (if i have to do it). i will say, being on the diet the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy did curb the amount of weight i gained. but, i'd rather take more weight gain than feeling hungry all the time. :P either way, the Lord is in control, and the baby is doing well so far. :) i can praise God for that!

1 Comments:

Blogger kb said...

You never know, I didn't get it this time around.

Here's hopin'.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home