Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

happy birthday

today is nat's birthday! :) happy birthday nat!

each year, i ask nat what he wants to eat for his birthday; it's the way that i show people i love how much i love them. this year, he has picked chimichangas for dinner. i'm not a fan of the recipe he likes, but since he requested it, i am happy to make it for him. :) he has also picked out having a chocolate cake.

i also picked out some foods he likes to celebrate. i made stuffed french toast for breakfast this morning. i also bought some cheese that he really likes--goat, smoked gouda, and manchego.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home