Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, April 10, 2006

holy dunked

nat got baptized yesterday. woo hoo. it was a real blessing hearing how he became a Christian. it was also a blessing to see how the other two guys became Christian as well. it was a little bit funny watching nat actually get immersed in the water, as our pastor is at least 6 inches shorter than nat. but it was also really sweet seeing members of our church come and see the baptism.

i also had some time to reflect about our relationship. the more i thought, the more i found myself overwhelmed with joy and blessing by having nat in my life. i am so grateful for him. love you, nat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home