Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

secret readers . . .

while having lunch today with a friend, i realized that there might be more people i know that read my blog than i realize. i know a few people that read my blog regularly, but i have a feeling that i don't know all my readers. are you a secret blog reader of mine? :)

i guess the only way i pick up on these things is when i have conversations with others and they begin referencing what i wrote in my blog. :)

(changing subject). it was nice last night to go home when it was still bright outside. i love the long daylight in spring and summer. ah, sun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, for one, do not read your blog.

-DC

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi Mona! I read your blog once in awhile =) You can xanga stalk me too. I'm xanga.com/doormatoftheyear

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home