Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, March 20, 2006

in-n-out

nat and i are now in seattle hanging out with ethan for the next couple of days. we flew out on saturday, and had a long fun day of traveling, waking up at 3:50am central and going to bed at 10pm western. but we were able to make a 3 hour pit stop at san francisco where we met up with the garcias (all 4 of 'em) and lory and george. it was great, we got to eat at in-n-out and hang around. man, it got busy there soon after 11! anyways, it was great, but hard b/c we had to balance our time between friends (and even watching the little ones). and also, the time was so short that it was hard to catch up on everything. plus, i wanted to get to know george better, but that was hard given we just met, and my A.D.D. made it harder. =P

speaking of A.D.D., man, my bracket is all messed up since illinois lost. well, not all messed up, but pretty messed up. i'm cheering for all the underdogs, except for texas, of course. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home