Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

sleep less in seattle and busyness in april

nat and i had a good time in seattle. we were able to spend time with ethan, his roommate, and his roommate's girlfriend. it was a great time of relaxing, site seeing, playing settlers of catan, and watching tv. seattle was pretty cool, we went to pike's place market (where they throw the fish), university of washington campus, olympia national park, whole foods and other parts of seattle. it was actually sunny 2 out of the 4 days we were there. so that was cool. we could even seen mt. rainier in the distance (or as i like to call it, buffalo butt mountain 2; the original buffalo butt mountain is around dillon, but it's actually called buffalo mountain. i chose to rename it myself. :)). anyways, it was sleep less in seattle b/c we had to wake up at 3:50AM to go to seattle, and a bright and early 4AM to leave seattle. between those days, we slept fine. :)

april is rolling around, and there is a whole host of things going on, even beginning this week! :) we have/will have something to do each day of the week, except friday. but here are some things that are going on this upcoming month:
  • 3 birthdays: april 1, lory; april 8, nisha; april 22, nat's dad
  • friend's reception
  • habitat for humanity race
  • departmental dinner for GradIV
  • nat's baptism (april 9, 3PM @ stratford Bible church)
  • fixing up the house: putting up the garage door opener, painting the kitchen, putting up trim
  • nat's parents coming into town for Easter
  • Easter
  • barcelona trip
whew. that doesn't include all the school-related work we have to do. busy bees in april. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home