Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

the best valentine's gift!

it seems that most women want chocolate, jewelry, flowers, or a nice romantic dinner as a gift on valentine's day. well, i got the best valentine's gift: my husband serving me through shoveling our driveway* (hopefully he'll finish soon!). what an act of love and service! I LOVE YOU NAT! :)

*picture of nat's progress can be seen on our family's website. if you want the address, e-mail me. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That man's a beast. Did it really take him over 4 hours?

-DC

9:46 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

i guess it did. i thought it only took him 3.5. in either case, his body is feeling that work today!

i think what took him longer was that 1) there was 1-2ft of snow, 2) we have a 2 car driveway, and 3) nat likes to be very thorough.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home