Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, February 05, 2007

super stuffed sunday

part of the sermon at church on sunday was for our body to show hospitality to others through "partying" (in the words of the pastor). well, we took those words to heart, and we had 2 fabulous opportunities to party.

1) our small group hosted student feast (lunch after church for the students at our church). it was great time of fabulous food and conversation. and in case you were wondering, 14 C of uncooked rice is enough to serve about 30 hungry people. :)
2) we had a superbowl party at our house where we ate more (and i ate too much!). it was fun watching the game with friends, especially with some that didn't really care about the sport or the outcome. one of our friends was rooting for prince to win. :) hehehe. :0)

all that socializing and hanging out with people was marvelous for me. i think i like the idea of partying to show hospitality. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home