Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

old vs new

the past 5 weeks, i've been apart of a women's Bible study where we've been studying about worship. it's been a wonderful experience reading the Word and marking certain words that are repeated. what's been very encouraging to me is seeing how the various components of the tabernacle in the old testament relate to Jesus Christ. i've never really seen the connection before this study and God has used this to grow me in my knowledge of the "true tabernacle in heaven" and the "shadow of the true tabernacle".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home