Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, June 25, 2007

football fan

i've always been an american football fan, but at some point between dating nat and now, i've become a football fan. it's a little mind boggling to me b/c i used to think that football was so boring. so boring, in fact, that i would fall asleep while watching an "exciting and high scoring" game with nat. now, i appreciate the game much more, and i can sound semi-intelligent talking about a game. in fact, i even get excited when i watch a game. for example, here are some things that i found myself saying yesterday watching the usa vs mexico gold cup final game:
  • "why isn't keller starting?"
  • "come on, that wasn't a foul, he dove!"
  • "beasley! i can't believe he didn't make that shot!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ole!
-Nat

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so fun!

you didn't happen to tape it, did you? My kid #2 is totally into football these days, and would love to see it, if you've got it.

-Egana

1:24 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

sorry egana, we don't have it recorded. we watched it at bob's house. it was quite an excellent game though!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home