Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

showered with love

our family was showered with love tonight as our church threw me a baby shower. i had such a great time and felt SO EXTREMELY loved and blessed. i praise God for this family He has given us in this church. it truly feels like a close-knit family, and we feel so loved and supported by our family members. :) it definitely has made us more calm and at peace about raising our child here in champaign for a couple of years, even though we're far from our own families. thanks church family! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home