Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

packing

starting tomorrow, i will be considered "full-term". i haven't packed my labor bag or my hospital stay bag. in my (silly) mind, i think that if i don't pack, the "labor" part won't come. at the same time, i like to be prepared. so tomorrow, i've resolved my household chore to packing. :)

i'm not at the point where i'm dying to have the baby come out, but i am very curious to see what it looks like. i wish i could see through my belly and look at our baby. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris C. said...

Packing in advance is a good idea. I think I packed my bag at 37 weeks (the first pregnancy), and it came in very handy when I was unexpectedly admitted to the hospital straight from a regular appointment. I was able to just tell Michael where the bag was at home, instead of having to give him a list of what to find and bring. Now, if I'd really been thinking, I would have put it in the trunk! Oh yeah - pack some snacks for Nat in case the hospital doesn't give him any. :)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Ramona said...

i did it kris. :) my bags are 90% packed. :)

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home