Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

1 day notice

i ended my "food engineer" job at a local coffee shop last week. i told my boss/friend on thursday that friday was my last day. :) being the chill and awesome person that she was (and of course it helped that she just had her baby in february), she said it was fine. :) it wasn't so much the waking up early and being tired that made me quit, but rather the tummy aches i was getting in the middle of work. fortunately, the tummy aches have subsided since i stopped working.

i will miss interacting with the regulars and also my co-workers (can we say extrovery?). i told my friend that i might just stop by some mornings to say hello and maybe help out for free. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kris C. said...

Does this mean that we'll be seeing you at playgroup again? :)

6:34 PM  
Blogger Ramona said...

theoretically, yes, you should see me more. :) however, due to the heat and my tiredness, i might not be coming quite as often. :P

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've missed you!

-Egana

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home