Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, June 01, 2007

gi-normous garage sale

our church is having a HUGE, GI-NORMOUS garage sale tomorrow (saturday). if you're in the champaign area, i highly recommend checking it out! there is some great stuff (even new and unused things) out there. the address is 905 s. lynn st. in champaign.

yesterday, we dropped off a lot of things that we've been wanted to give away/sell since we've been married. i had forgotten what i had put in the pile, and it was funny to see what things i put in the pile that we couldn't sell--a used 2005 schedule book, an old course packet, our wedding registry package from bed bath and beyond (the cards that you put in the invitations telling people where you're registered). :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home