Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Monday, July 02, 2007

summer heat

over the past couple of months people have begun to ask me when i'm due. i tell them at the end of july, and i get some comments from mothers who had their baby in july about how unbearably hot it is to be pregnant in the summer. i think God has been pretty kind and gracious to me b/c i haven't felt unbearably hot this summer. take the past couple of days, for example. the lows at night have been in the upper 50s, lower 60s, and i've actually slept with some sheets on me b/c it was so cool! :) of course, there have been nights where i have no covers and i have felt a little damp with sweat. but usually on those nights, turning on a rotating fan does the trick to cool me down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home