Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

looking for carb-free snacks! :)

though i'm thankful that i can eat carbs throughout the day, the reduction in the amount has left me quite hungry after breakfast and lunch. i usually fill up my "carbs" at snack-time with fruits, so i'm looking for suggestions of carb-free snacks that i can have (or really low-carb snacks)--i'm getting a little bit weary of eating cheese and nuts! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger CSDL said...

Back in my Low-Carb days, I learned that berries (especially of the blue variety) are very low in sugar/carbs. Also the low carb yogurts and stuff aren't terrible.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Protein really helps with hunger and is very good for you and baby in this high growth period of developing lungs and brains, etc. Keep a little low-sodium deli meat on hand and roll up a piece for a snack, cottage cheese (if you like it -- I don't), yogurt, egg white omelets, etc.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to a quick google search, it looks like you could do hard-boiled eggs, celery, and mushrooms.

-DC

9:59 AM  
Blogger JadeEJF said...

Pickles are my favorite! :) So's lunchmeats, and eggs. I suggest hardboiling a whole carton and then just putting 'em back in the fridge to snack on whenever.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home