Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, August 01, 2008

my boy is 1!

i can't believe it, but my little boy is 1. he turned 1 yesterday. i can't believe it's been a year already. sometimes it goes fast, sometimes it goes slow. yesterday was a "oh my goodness, time flies so fast" day. i can't believe in a couple of years, and i'll be one of those soccer moms. :P

i guess i thought i'd always be one of those young and hip moms, but i don't think it'll be true after a few years (and possibly/hopefully) and more kids. and no, i'm not pregnant. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger 20-30-40 said...

Happy birthday Sean! We were on vacation until last night and didn't get a chance to wish you guys a happy celebration. Looking forward to reading all about it this afternoon!

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww Sean's 1 already? hahah time flies!

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home