Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

yarn 2, ramona 1

i finally untangled that big mess the 2nd day on vacation. i rolled it into a ball that had a center pull. i finished crocheting the blanket, using the same pattern as sean's first afghan.

unfortunately, i when i laid out the afghan, i realized it looked really warped at the top. it bulged out a lot. i couldn't find the mistake. nat couldn't find the mistake. so, last night, i undid the afghan to the point where i thought the afghan didn't looked warped; this left me 1/3 of the afghan. i could have left it, but i'm a perfectionist and i wanted to give it as a gift. i know that a few of you had commented that mistakes are good b/c you know it's handmade. this mistake was too evident, and i couldn't bring myself to keep it in. here's to another few hours working on this afghan. :) cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home