Always Only For My King

Take my voice and let me sing always, only for my King. Take my lips and let them be filled with messages from Thee. Take my silver and my gold not a mite would I withhold. Take my intellect and use every power as You choose. Here am I, all of me. Take my life, it's all for Thee.

Friday, August 22, 2008

to go or not to go

nat has a conference in the bay area yet again. :) and again, i'm debating on whether or not i should go. my other option is to go see my parents down in houston. i think of all the times that nat has been away, i've either had one of my parents stay with me or i go to my parents. ok, that's not true, one time, i actually toughed it out in town. :) but why tough it in town, when my parents are offering to get my tickets with their frequent flyer miles? :)

anyways, the last time, i got excited about going to the bay area to have them meet sean. but then, i thought of the logistics, and i whimped out. i think that's what's making me whimp out again. where is sean going to sleep? what if he cries at night? what about all the stuff he needs for eating? is this going to mess up his weaning? in my mind, it's one thing to inconvenience your family with all the baby gear and some crying (which usually isn't so bad), but it's another to inconvenience your friends; especially friends with kids. what to do, what to do. :P

1 Comments:

Blogger PB&K said...

hmmm... our choice - bay area.

p&k

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home